welcome something

Welcome To My Stupid World~ This is story about stupid girl~ You can read it and don't forget to leave some comment~ Kekekekekekekeke~ Always Keep The Faith~ E - N - J - O - Y - I - T

Friday, February 8, 2013

[Freestyle] Messages from Arashi


Leader’s “weapon”. I felt the awesomeness of it all over again.
Aiba Masaki
It’s nothing to be belittled… amazing. It’s really amazing.
I didn’t know Leader had been doing these kinda things. Of course, I knew he’s painting, making figurines, but I haven’t really seen his works before. Ah, it’s just really amazing. I’m speechless. So he’s been creating thing like this, I see. Speaking of which, now it all makes sense! There were days when his nails were all black (with resin). And I was wondering, how could this person ever get his nails so black? Has he been playing at the park? (laugh). That’s why, I told Nino (Ninomiya Kazunari) “it’s gonna show up on TV right?” and we watched out for it (laugh). It’s just that, indeed… now that I see it, he’s really been making things. I’m thinking, so this is what he’s been doing… Seriously, it’s amazing. And it’s just great, to see them all in one go. It makes you want to see his works doesn’t it? The real ones (not just pictures). So people will want to go to the exhibition and see for themselves, that’s for sure.
Since (Johnny’s) Junior days, he’s been painting and making things all along… Leader’s been working hard on that for these 10 years hasn’t he? These 10 years were filled with his efforts. Even though it’s just one of his hobbies, but when hobbies turn out to be like this, it’s something really wonderful. This is one of Leader’s weapon. I want him to unleash the power of his imagination, and I want everyone to know more about his talent. So, I think it’s really great that he could do it in this form, I am really happy for him! I keep thinking about that. Indeed, this is his chance to show it to much more people isn’t it? Releasing his art book and having exhibition like this. So, I’m really happy. For me, when I see his works like this for the first time, I really felt Leader’s awesomeness all over again. And about his portrait sketches? Umm… while Artist Leader looks at a photograph, he could finish drawing in only about 20minutes. Ah~ I myself am really bad at drawing I tell you. Although I’m bad at it, I thought of doing it seriously for once. And when Leader sees this art book (since Aiba’s drawing will be included beside his message)… right?  I will try drawing it properly! …well so this is the result of my seriously effort. It’s kinda… though it’s kinda awful (laugh). But, this is already the best I can do! Leader, really, congratulations!!

Unrecognized by anyone, this “talent” of performer Ohno Satoshi.
Matsumoto Jun
(Flipping through the art book) Just by these alone… just exactly how much has Leader made, I wonder. Eh, 10 years? That much!? …amazing. It’s amazing. Indeed, this includes me as well, these are of good quality aren’t they? It’s such a waste not to let people know about it. Though we keep saying “Leader’s good at drawing”, but we’ve never really seen his works before. Now that things are turning out to be like this, we could see them finally, or rather, Leader finally showed them to us. Isn’t this the first time such a thing happened? It’s like… the “what(topic)” in this announcement, I kinda feel that it’s partially about Ohno Satoshi the performer becoming another identity. Though usually he’s just so normal, but in him there’s this “amazing yet unchanging” thing, which is art. To top it off, he’s been making such wonderful artworks. And I really think that compared to his works from before, his new works show that he’s much more skilful now. The awesomeness of his works, and the perfection of it. Looking at this “changing” side of the “unchanging” Leader… coming from someone like me who spent the last 8 years with him, I’m really happy for him, not to mention a little surprised. Though I’m not really sure how much time span we saw of him throughout Leader’s 10 years, but even just that “bit” that we saw, it’s obvious that he’s actually different. Now I’m thinking if everyone will feel the same as I do.
For me, I’ve always admired people who are good at art. I think they are simply amazing, and are worthy of compliment. Once again… I thought of that when I saw this art book. “Our Leader, isn’t he amazing?” (laugh) He’s really strict towards himself. In singing and in dancing, there are a lot of detailed things which I can never achieve. And I think that’s amazing about him. Looking at his paintings and artworks, I can feel his austerity and understand his actions. So now that he’s having exhibitions and releasing this art book, his “talent” which people have never realized or paid attention or focus to, I think it’s great to spread it to more people. This is already a never-recognized talent which people will come to acknowledge.

One of the best art books, filled with “off-day” Ohno Satoshi.
Ninomiya Kazunari
Ah, this is really a great book. The things which Leader has been doing for several years, all-in-one collection? People will definitely want to see this right? People would be able to see the so-called “off-day” Ohno Satoshi right? Well perhaps you might not see that side of him, but I think this is a great book, filled with a lot of “off-day” Ohno Satoshi which we have ever seen before. Indeed, Leader himself didn’t make those artworks thinking “I’m gonna release a book!”. He just kept doing what he liked, and came thus far. Just that that, I think it’s amazing.
Actually… I have it, figurines which Leader made. I have it. I was a bit confused, when I first got it (laugh). People don’t use this kinda thing for decorations do they? I bet they won’t even look at it. Speaking of which, at first he said he’d give me the “Ohmiya SK” (pg 12) figurine. He said he’d give it to me on my birthday. And, while we were at it, he suddenly showed the the picture of it which he took with his cellphone, saying “I’m making this for your birthday to give to you”. Well he did take a picture of it… that guy, if he took a picture of it, he’d be moving on to start his next project. So I thought “so he’d completed it. Which means, I’ll get it for real huh. Yay!”. But you know what? He gave me 2 oh-so-plain silver and white figurines instead (laugh). Well well, that’s nothing to complain about anyway! Ah, but you know, it’s really amazing. Indeed, it’s a talent I don’t have on me. This kind of talent and skill thing, they usually don’t show up with everyone. But for him, he already has it, and the fact that he kept doing it made him even better at it. Taking this chance, he’s merely sharing what he has with the world. So, I think it’s really amazing. My own hobbies will never turn out to be like this… Indeed it’s amazing that his works could have this outcome. So it’s true that some people are naturally gifted, that’s what I think. So, with proper planning, perhaps next time there’d be… be it his new works, or something different, I don’t know, but wouldn’t it be nice if he can do something like this again. That’s what I think.

When the capable eagle finally shows its claws.
Sakurai Sho
It’s the best…. it simply is. This book of Ohno-kun’s artwork collection… ah~, I’m really happy about it. I’ve always believe that Ohno-kun will one day have his own exhibition. Was it my advice? Nah, nothing like that. But… once, I kinda talked to the jimusho about this before. “I don’t know how exactly Ohno-kun feels… but if it is possible, can’t we let him have his own exhibition?” I said. Well, then I said that to Ohno-kun too. And his reply was “I’m already thinking about it”. What was that… around summer I guess? “I see. Ah, this person is really amazing. It’ll be much better to show it to people, that’s for sure” we talked about something like that. So, finally… how shall I put this? To be able to show it to many people, though I’m not the one who made all that (laugh), really… I’m very happy. And I’m definitely going to his exhibition.
Indeed I’ve been with him all these while. When I heard about Ohno-kun painting and creating artworks, I’m really dying to see them, so I said “show me” cause I’m interested. Eh? He said I’m the first one to see it? Eh~ (laugh) But, I understand the feelings of other members too. He’s kinda like, you can’t ask him what he’s doing. He seems to enjoy things only within himself, or he might be halfway through making something and most probably wouldn’t want to show it to anyone… Though I thought of that, I still said “show me”, and when the timing is right he did show it to me. So indeed, I’m really happy. This led me to wonder, how does this world appear in his eyes (how does he see this world)? (laugh) Don’t you think the same? What kind of things would catch his attention, what are those things are capable of doing? Things like that. Even just for 1 day, I want to try being his eyes. I’m thinking out of my league ain’t I (laugh). Then, I love page 4 the most! I kept laughing when I’m at that page (laugh). It’s really just like the Ohno-kun I know. Ah… I’m really happy. I’m so happy as if it’s all happening to myself. The “claw” which had long been hidden. The capable eagle, this is the time it finally shows its “claws”. I’m looking forward to it. When this art book is released, how will people react? I’m anticipating it even from now.


Source : 旭の嵐

No comments: