welcome something

Welcome To My Stupid World~ This is story about stupid girl~ You can read it and don't forget to leave some comment~ Kekekekekekekeke~ Always Keep The Faith~ E - N - J - O - Y - I - T

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Insomnia Akut

haiii guys...
now 1AM and I still can't sleep T________T

hmmm gue mau posting apa ya???
mau nyanyi lagu arashi tapi takut bikin bangun semua orang~ hahahahaha
anyway I really busy until February's end~
yaaahhh we have many project until february so I think I can't spend my time for hangout or something~
I have no time for NOT thinking about anything...what a busy girl hahahahaha
Project ??? yaaaa 3 Project until february...I hope we can do all the best yaaaa
For work, project, and all in our life kekekekekeke

posting foto dulu kali ya biar mood enakan kekekeke

kenapa dance aja hurus pake kasur chun?? ggggrrrrr minta banget chun hahaha
venue: numpang dirumah temen hahaha Micky yaaa I GOT you Minnie kekeke
Muwon & Nayoun (Protect The Boss) *dijitak Yunpa* ^^ v
entah siapa yg buat tapi bikin nyesek T_____T changmin aaahhh
party let's party *matanya udah pada merah*
huuuuaaaaa bikin seger deh kamu sayang kissukissu
mau masukin lirik lagu aaahhhh
lagu kesukaan gue~

UNFORGETABLE - TVXQ

[Jaejoong]
Gojidmal modu gojidmarijyo shigani gudel idge handan mal

[Changmin]
Ibyore aphun maumun jogum mudyojyojiman
gudel hyanghan naui mam yojonhi gudero inde

[Jaejoong]
Shwiul goran senggag anhejiman

[Changmin]
Manhun shigani hullossodo

[Jejoong, Changmin]
Niga obnun gon nadsolgimanhe

[All]
Ajig saranghanunde ajig nol wonhanunde

[Jaejoong]
Gude obshi nan gwenchanha jil su obnungol

[All]
Miryonhage boyodo

[Changmin]
Ige naingol najocha mollajyo gudeman guriwo hajyo

[Yoochun]
Gojidmal gudon gojidmarijyo ijenun gudel idgo sandan mal

[Junsu]
Ne mosub chorahalka bwa allyanghan jajonshime
gujo hebon marilpun guderul ijun jog objyo

[Yunho]
Mame andun borud to ollimyo

[Junsu]
Ijoboryogo erul sodo

[Yunho, Junsu]
Gu mosubmajo guriwojinun

[All]
Ajig saranghanunde ajig nol wonhanunde

[Yunho]
Gude obshi nan gwenchanha jil su obnungol

[All]
Miryonhage boyodo

[Junsu]
Ige naingol najocha mollajyo gudeman guriwo hajyo

[Yoochun]
Nan momchun jog objyo gudel saranghanun mam hanbondo byonhanjog obsojyo

[Junsu]
Nyo jomjom do kojyoganun sarangmankhum ne mamdo

[Yoochun]
Danji hamkehedon gu shiganman gamanhi momchwoboringol oh~

[All]
Jagun nepumaneso himdurossul guderul

[Junsu]
Bonen dwieya heoryo bol su inungol

[All]
But I love you everyday

[Jaejoong]
Nul guredushi yojonhi gudeman (choumchorom)
Gidarigo inun nege

[Yoochun]
See you once again my love 


TRANSLATION

A lie, it's all a lie,
Those words that time will make me forget you are a lie.
The pain from the separation has surpressed my heart a little
But my feelings for you are still the same.

I never thought it'd be easy
But even though a lot of time passes
It's still awkward without you here.

I still love you and I still want you.
I won't ever be okay without you.
Even if I seem attached, this is me,
I didn't even know.
You're all I long for.

A lie, that was a like,
Those words that I've already forgotten you are a lie.
I just said those words because I thought I'd look pathetic
And because of my trifling pride.
I've never once forgotten you.

When I think about a bad habit I've started
I try and forget but I still you miss you

I still love you and I still want you.
I won't ever be okay without you.
Even if I seem attached, this is me, I didn't even know.
You're all I long for.

I've never stopped loving you.
My feelings for you have never changed.
No my heart keeps growing like my love for you.
I just try and keep still
The moments when we were happily together.

You had a hard time in my embrace
And it's not until after I've let you go
Can I think and see clearly.
But I love you everyday
I'm still waiting for you like I've always done
See you once again, my love

sekian dulu deh yaaa~

Byecycle~
Bye Byecycle~

No comments: